The Immortal Gardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime role play and Writing website.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yuuki Kuran (Cross)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuki Kuran
Admin
Yuuki Kuran

Yuuki Kuran (Cross) Empty
PostSubject: Yuuki Kuran (Cross)   Yuuki Kuran (Cross) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Post your bio's and wait for them to be approved by staff.

My bio

Name: Yuuki Kuran (Cross)

Sexuality: Straight

Weapon(s): Artemis rod/scythe

Abilities: Blood Wings

Likes: Spending time with the one she loves. Her family and friends. Doing the right thing. Squirrels.

Dislikes: Not being able to protect her family or friends. Bright lights. Rido Kuran.

Weaknesses: Sunlight. Any thing that can cause her harm.

Description of your Character: Long brown hair goes all the way down her back. She has brown eyes. She is thin and kind of klutzy. Protective of her loved ones. Shorter then her brother.

Family: Juuri Kuran (Mother), Haruka Kuran (Father), Kaname Kuran (Brother/Fiance), Rido Kuran (Uncle), Pamela Alucard (Sister)

Picture:
Yuuki Kuran (Cross) Yuuki-yuuki-cross-kuran-7646925-1024-640

Rp Sample:
Yuuki wandered around Cross Academy aimlessly. It was time for the Night Class to go to the class and for Day Class to return to dorms. She sighed, Being a guardian was a lot of work. And it's not like her partner Zero Kiryu helped out at all. The sun set as she patrolled the outside of the academy. It was quiet and peaceful.

Last edited by Yuuki Kuran on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theimmortalgardens.rpg-board.net
Pamela Alucard

Pamela Alucard

Yuuki Kuran (Cross) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Kuran (Cross)   Yuuki Kuran (Cross) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Accepted and locked
Back to top Go down

Yuuki Kuran (Cross)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortal Gardens  :: Roleplay and Character information-
Jump to: